4/2/12

Close to Being Done

It's happened again. I've stayed up late working on my model. Not necessarily because I have to since it's due in a couple days, but kind of because I just want to. Texturing isn't so bad, as long as you've got good textures. I made some raptor tails but not sure if I want to leave them there. Also not sure if I'm going to add more papers and junk or not. My renders are turning out kind of fuzzy, so I probably should go back and re-watch the digitaltutors video that shows how to fix that. The scene looks really dark, but maybe it ought to be.


First try at textures for the scene

Better textures for the poles

Lovely electrical boxes

Signs and raptors. This shows the raptors a little too green than I'd like them. And I have fixed the direction of their scales since this. I'm not sure if I like the scales or not.

This is all I have done so far! I might take out the third wall I made to let more light in. The raptors seem to glow. Tomorrow I guess I'll be texturing the Humvee and the rest of the second story and fixing up any other things I need to.