3/31/12

This is A Blog Post

I'm starting to texture my scene! I tried a displacement map on that back wall, but it messed up pretty badly. I'm not sure what happened. I put a bump map on it instead, but you can't really tell. Everything looks fuzzy in my renderings. I wish it was clear. I wish you could see all the detail in the fuse boxes on the poles behind the car (I personally think they're pretty sweet). I'm also quite fond of those barrels on the top floor. Too bad you can't see the blue one. It's totally rad yo. And the rusty metal of the poles doesn't look like it does when it's not rendered. That's kind of disappointing, but oh well.

I need to get more textures for the walls and ceiling and concrete and vehicle, etc. In a few minutes I will be at home away from internet, so for now I'll make do with what I've got.

ZBrush looks easy. But I bet it's more complicated than it seems. It looks like it might be a more interesting way to model than using Maya. Even though I like Maya. (Yes, I do like it.)