More details and some damage. I still need to break the windows and probably do a few more things to it before UVs and texturing. The flat tire was fun. I like it better now, now that it's almost done.
I want to maybe add vines growing on it and put someone's limb (yuck) or a velociraptor tail or something inside to make it creepy. I wouldn't want to draw attention to it though. If there's something inside, I want you to have to look for it. There will need to be broken glass and busted lights and some scratch marks. I keep feeling sad for these poor humans. :(
The geometry at the back of the vehicle got a little wild, but that will not be seen, so I'm gonna say it's not really that big of a deal. The poly count is concerning me. But I needed edge loops!
I want to maybe add vines growing on it and put someone's limb (yuck) or a velociraptor tail or something inside to make it creepy. I wouldn't want to draw attention to it though. If there's something inside, I want you to have to look for it. There will need to be broken glass and busted lights and some scratch marks. I keep feeling sad for these poor humans. :(
The geometry at the back of the vehicle got a little wild, but that will not be seen, so I'm gonna say it's not really that big of a deal. The poly count is concerning me. But I needed edge loops!

