I will never get a job as a 3D modeler. I don't want to do it. I have little motivation to do my assignments and keep putting them off. Why isn't this more fun? I think I will take a break from making the room and start modeling the Humvee next. Maybe I just need that change for a little while. I could have chosen to do an exterior with fewer details (looks like a box), but NOOO I had to pick the interior (wooden planks and pipes and poles and boxes and odd things everywhere). AND I chose an automobile instead of a skateboard. I have no clue how I'm going to texture all this junk. And I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to actually include dinosaurs in it, unless I just put a tail or hand or something. I know my mom told me not to use the word "hate," but I hate this. I'm sorry. I wanted this to be my favorite class, but now I'm longing for pencils and charcoal. And the thought of ZBrush after this makes me cringe.
Sigh. Must. Do. 3D homework. Must. Do it. Must. Get it. Done. Model. All. The things.
Sorry for the big complaining paragraph and lack of beautiful pictures of my progress.