2/23/12

Exterminate

I'm so close to being done. I should be able to finish up project 2 tonight. Here are some pictures of the textures I put on the alley street, quoins, and brick wall. The dirt layer on the street didn't show up well. If at all. The graffiti on the wall worked well though. 

I'm ready to start project 3. So far, my story to go along with the theme "abandoned" is going to be a post-velociraptor apocalypse. The abandoned building will have some important vehicle like an ambulance or army vehicle that's broken down and looks like it hasn't been used in decades. It won't be helping anyone survive the dinosaurs anymore. The raptors won this round. I think I might add hints of velociraptor, like if you look hard you can see glimpses of them. Poor humans. Something tragic must have happened to the Doctor. Oh that would be a sad episode. I'd cry. For days.