More progress on the bike project:
Handlebar grips
![]() |
| This step took me a long time. I think I had messed up the rotation of my first object, which made the duplicate not match up on the other side. |
Inside of the sprocket
I haven't been modeling as much as I wanted to. It doesn't help that I can only model this project in the MacLab (since I don't have Maya 2012 on my laptop) and I don't have my ID card encoded to open the MacLab when nobody is there. Hopefully soon I will get used to this new semester's schedule and I can figure out times when I can work in the lab.
I'm thinking that I'm not so sure I'm as big a fan of modeling as I used to think I was. Maybe I'd rather do textures or rigging?
I'm thinking that I'm not so sure I'm as big a fan of modeling as I used to think I was. Maybe I'd rather do textures or rigging?



